Corporate Resource Center
CORPORATE RESOURCE CENTER:-
CRC pr the Placement Cell (CICDU) of LKCE act as a mediator between corporate/industry needs and LKCE students.
Key Responsibilities of CRC:-
- Organize various seminars/workshops/guest lectures by eminent professionals from industries and corporate world.
- Organize industrial visits and summer trainings.
- Work hard for the placement of LKCE graduating students in well established companies.
- Maintain constant liaison with HR personnel of various companies and industries for organizing as many as possible on & off Campus Placement.
- Counseling students for career development.
- Incorporate program for professional skills development of LKCE students for meeting the latest requirement of the industry.
- Incorporate certain course apart from university curriculum which will help students in their career development.